FRIEDSHIP SMS

Friendship SMS

If you are a chocolate, U r the sweetest. If you are a teddy bear you are the most hugable. If you are a star you are the brightest and since you are my FRIEND, YOU are the BEST.



When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, dont wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it and I found YOU :-)


Gadha jo khaaye wo ghaas ho tum, Budday ka chawanparash ho tum
Idiot, Stupid, bakwas ho tum… per jo bhi ho, Yar dost jhakaas ho tum


It takes half of our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.


When God opened the window of heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today?
I said: please take special care of the person reading this sms.


Phool sookh jatay hain ek waqt k baad, log badal jatay hain ek waqt k baad
Apni dosti bhi tootay gi ek waqt k baad, Laken wo waqt aayega mere marne k baad


Apka hamara rishta to ankhon aur palkon jaisa hai, agar palak kuch dair na jhapkay to ankh ro perti hai, aur agar ankh me kuch per jaye to palak tarap uthti hai.


U r sweet as chocolate, as Metha as Gulab Jaaman, as Cool as Icecream, Allah apko buri nazar se bachaye.. Kahin mere dost ko cheetiyan na kha jaayen!!


Koi dost aisa banaya jaye, jis ke aansoun ko pulkon main chupaya jaye, rahay uska aur mera rishta aisa k agar wo rahay udas to hamse bhi muskraya na jaye.


Mill gaya Mill gaya Mill gaya, yahoo aaj mujhe mil gaya, wah aaj to mil hi gaya……..
Mera sms perhne wala bewaqoof mil gaya



0 comments:

Post a Comment